Invitation to Participate in Tech-Exhibition and RIS (Research and Innovation Summit)
Tech-Exhibition is a great platform to all the tech-enthusiasts who want to prove their caliber in Science and Technology,
a platform to put forward your innovative ideas and projects before the specialized people in their fields.
This provides unparalleled variety and have something unique for each and every one to look forward to, a chance to broaden your visions and update your tech-knowledge.
The RIS is the region’s leading platform for knowledge sharing, networking and engaging with key stakeholders from the region and the world.
The Summit will provide a more strategic view on the challenges related to successfully integrating R&D, innovation and technology management.
It will be a great opportunity for similar minds to interact, share and discuss the latest happenings in the field of Technology so that we become innovative and pragmatic engineers.
The Tech-Exhibition and Summit will be attended by our country’s leading pioneers in the field of Technology and will provide an opportunity to present your projects and ideas before them and win exciting prizes..
Term and condition:-
We believe in open opportunity owing to which we encourage and welcome participation from out-campus students.
Come, reveal your brain waves and take home the unique experience, inspiration for innovation and the prize.
- There will be no registration charge for participation.
- Students first need to form teams of maximum 3 participants for Tech-Exhibition and should present their ideas/project individually at RIS.
- The deadline for registration is 20th Feb, 2019.
- All the students need to come along with their Institute ID cards and at least one ID card having residential proof, issued by GOI (e.g. Voter ID, Aadhaar Card)
- ccommodation will be provided in the campus only for the students (on first come, first serve basis till availability).
- Food facilities will be made available to students and mentors on payment.
- Best three presenters selected by our jury will be given Award and Certificate of Merit for Tech-Exhibition and RIS respectively.
The institute reserves all rights for acceptance and declination of a project to be selected for the award, if none of the entries qualify for a position they may drop that position.
- NIT Sikkim will fund the project components only for the project brought out by NIT Sikkim students.
For registration and other information:-